With every passing day, the number of elders is increasing in care homes and assisted living facilities. These facilities not only facilitate the elders with a scheduled lifestyle but also offer them the needed care and assistance to live their lives. With the professional care and trained care home staff, elders feel good in these facilities as compared to their own homes. They enjoy the special care and undivided attention of attendants who are available for them for every task. To make sure that elders enjoy their time, many care homes are now investing in innovative assisted living chairs that offer unmatched benefits as compared to standard chairs. Innovative ideas have served mankind in every field of life. Similarly, innovation in chair crafting for elders has brought real ease to elders.
Elders need comfortable chairs that offer them ease and comfort. The technology innovation has brought us to the use of wood grains instead of paint. Wondering what good does it do? Let us explore all the features of innovative assisted living chairs in detail to give an in-depth idea of all the features of this technology.
♦ Metal frame: Traditionally, people value pure wood chairs due to their natural elegance and strength. But the latest method prefers to use metal frames instead of wooden frames. It saves wood and is an environmentally friendly way to craft chairs. This is because less reliance on wood means less deforestation which is great for mankind, animals, and the environment as well.
Also, a metal frame is much cheaper than pure wood making it more accessible and affordable to all. No matter how much money one has, everyone prefers to buy affordable products. When it comes to care homes, the staff always prefer to procure high-quality but pocket-friendly assisted living chairs. Metal frame instead of wooden one allows all such empathetic workers to invest in good quality, comfortable but affordable chairs.
In addition, metal frames are light in weight. This makes them easy to move, lift, and place. This is why the care home workers love to have these chairs around. They can be picked and moved even by one worker which makes it easy for the staff to handle these. This way the care home staff can move the chairs whenever necessary and wherever necessary.
Moreover, the metal frame requires less maintenance. This is so because the wood chairs can get cracked and loose when there is high temperature or humidity. In the same manner, the operation costs to prepare and ship the wooden costs are also huge in comparison to the metal frame chairs.
♦ Wood grain coating: Instead of the traditional paint coating over the metal frame, the innovative idea is to use the wood grain coating. Using wood grins instead of paint is a great way to craft chairs which has a lot of benefits for elders and the environment alike.
The paint can get scratched even with the slightest move or friction. This not only affects the appearance of the chairs making them less attractive but also costs a lot when you try to repaint them. Elders always prefer a well-maintained facility. They deserve to live in an environment that is furnished with high-quality furniture as well as aesthetic intelligence. This is why the wood grain coating is preferred as it doesn’t fade or scratch.
Wood grain coating is an organic alternative to paint. In contrast, paint which is made with chemicals and can pollute the environment with its dangerous and harmful fumes. Wood grain is a natural substance that doesn’t pollute the environment in any manner keeping it safe for elders to breathe in.
In addition, the wood grain coating gives the same look as a pure wooden chair. Aesthetically wooden chairs look great and elegant. This is why the wood grain-coated chairs are preferred by the elders as they turn out to be an elegant addition to the assisted living chairs. The realistic wood grain look gives the chair a pleasant yet graceful appeal that suits the assisted facilities.
You must be wondering where to buy these innovatively designed assisted living chairs. Many vendors are dealing in such chairs. But allow me to save you time by sharing the name of the most trusted vendor names Yumeya Furniture.
You must be thinking what is so special about Yumeya furniture? Well, the production technique of Yumeya is so innovative that it is actually what you are looking forward to in a picture-perfect and comfortable chair for elders. You can procure the best-in-class assisted living chairs from Yumeya. Along with comfortable cushioning, here are the features that will make you understand why It is our first choice for metal frame wooden grain-coated chairs.
· High-quality metal frame: The metal they use is of high quality and has anti-bacterial and anti-viral characteristics. The chairs are crafted in a manner that no seams or holes are left unfilled giving a chance for bacteria to grow. The triple coating is done by Yumeya which makes sure that the chair can be cleaned properly without giving any chance to bacteria o virus grow.
· Cost-effective: The assisted living chairs they create are very pocket-friendly. If you buy a wood chair then you will have to pay around 40% to 50% more than what the Yumeya metal frame wood grain chair costs you. The attractive price is surely a big plus to incline towards Yumeya. The price difference is whopping double which makes their chairs ideal for everyone interested in buying elder-friendly furniture for their home or assisted living facility.
· Warranty: Yumeya offers you an amazing 10-year warranty. If your chair gets damaged or the quality doesn’t not match the promised quality then your chair will be replaced with a new chair by Yumeya. And that too without charging you a buck. This warranty shows how much effort they have put into their production which has given them the confidence that they can offer a 10-year long warranty.
· Aesthetically pleasant: The assisted living chairs designed by the designers at Yumeya are so aesthetically pleasing that you cannot put your hands on any other chair after checking their chairs. They use elegant yet stylish color patterns that complement the wood grain texture. Also, they choose the chair colors in hues that are preferred by elders and give an elegant and decent appeal.
· No chance of scuffs: The wooden furniture can get scuffed when moved. The scratches and scuffs make the furniture lose its aesthetic charm which makes it look indecent in the assisted facility. Also, to change the furniture, you have to spend a lot of money which makes it difficult to deal with the situation. To resolve this problem Yumeya uses Tiger powder coat which offers 3 times more resistance to encounter the daily wear and tear without leaving a scratch or scuff. This returns your chair to its original shape and colors even after years. Even if you spill water then you can wipe it off without leaving a water mark. So, these chairs are deemed perfect for elders in assisted facilities who are more likely to face incidents of spilling and food dripping.
· Environment-friendly built: Yumeya designed and built the chairs on eco-friendly principles. Saving the environment and refraining from deforestation, they still manage to give a wooden texture to the chairs so that you can live the feel of wooden chairs without hurting the environment. In addition to the wood grain texture, Yumeya also promotes green practices in another manner. The metal they use can be recycled without leaving any residue that can cause contamination or environmental pollution.
· Perfect fabric selection: The fabric they use on their chairs is highly practical and soft. They use highly resistant fabric that stays intact even with 150,000 rubs. This fabric is chosen to facilitate the elders as they are likely to spill food items on chairs. So, having the perfect fabric the elders can eat and sit on the chair without any fear of ruining the fabric or look of the chair.
· Caster Function: Yumeya understands that some elders at the assisted facilities face mobility issues. This is why they require something more flexible that can be conveniently used for their mobility giving them the independence they require. This is why Yumeya has introduced Caster metal frame wood grain-coated assisted living chairs. These chairs have all other features that are described below. The only addition is casters on the base of all chairs making them dual-functional as the elders can use them to sit as well as a caster to move around.
GET IN TOUCH
If you have any questions about our products or services, feel free to reach out to customer service team. Provide unique experiences for everyone involved with a brand.